Jet Twiter: Adrenaline and speed in the Caribbean
Jet Twiter promises an adventure that combines adrenaline, speed, and fun, making it an ideal choice for thrill-seekers looking for an exciting and memorable experience.
From $79 USD
Watch Video! ←
The prices are expressed in Mexican pesos. Exchange rate to $1 USD = $19.00 MX.
Jet Twister is an exciting activity that offers a thrilling experience filled with adrenaline, speed, and excitement.
It takes place on the Nichupte lagoon, where participants can enjoy the sensation of the wind rushing against their face and the adrenaline pumping through their veins.
During the activity, you will ride a high-powered speedboat that provides a need for speed experience
The boat is capable of performing power brake stops, fishtails in the waves, and spins, creating an exhilarating and memorable ride.
Jet Twiter is a perfect activity to share with friends and family, allowing you to create lasting memories together
As you speed across the Nichupte lagoon, you will also get the chance to enjoy the refreshing breeze of the Caribbean and get wet with amazing jumps performed by the speedboat.
About Jet Twister
- Qualified bilingual tour guides
- Safety equipment (lifejacket)
- Bathrooms and shower area
- Dock fee
- Photos & videos
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for souvenirs or photos
- Cameras (GoPro)
- Valuable things
Know before you book
- You must be 7 years old to realise this activity
- You must be at least 4 feet (1.20 m) tall
- Maximum weight 285 lbs
- If you have back, neck, asthma or if you are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission
- An additional surcharge of 13 USD for the Dock Fee will be collected upon arrival
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things
- It´s important arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation
- Please bring your booking reservation and your ID