Enjoy the best snorkeling and swimming with whale sharks in Mexico!
From $169 USD
Whale Shark Season: May 15 – September 17
Please note that whale sharks are in their natural environment and we cannot guarantee their presence on all tours. However, our goal is to give you the best opportunity to swim with them, taking advantage of the season and the knowledge of our guides to find them and make you live one of the best experiences of your life!
There is no experience like swimming with whale sharks!
Get up close to these gentle giants and create lasting memories on this wonderful journey.
Dive into greatness
Add unforgettable moments as you come face to face with the biggest fish in the world. Imagine swimming with these friendly giants, admiring their beauty and elegance in their natural habitat.
A magical encounter
Experience the thrill of swimming alongside these gentle marine giants as they glide gracefully through tropical waters. Witnessing its presence will leave you speechless!
Our local guides, passionate about marine life, will accompany you throughout the tour, sharing their knowledge about whale sharks and the marine ecosystem. We guarantee a safe and enriching experience.
Take advantage of the whale shark watching season, which runs through the summer months. This is the perfect time to discover these magnificent animals on their annual migration to the warm waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
Conservation and respect
We care deeply about the protection of marine life. By joining our tour, you will be supporting conservation initiatives and good practices for responsible bird watching. Together, we will help preserve this marine treasure for future generations.
About Whale Sharks Tour
We have 2 meeting points, the first is in Isla Mujeres where we are located, and the second in Cancun for all the people staying in Cancun, Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen, so do not hesitate to book if you are not in Isla Mujeres.
If you need transportation, we will pick you up at your hotel lobby at 5:30 am in Playa del Carmen or Puerto Morelos and at 6:00 am in Cancun. From there, we will take you to our meeting point for registration and a continental breakfast at 7:00/7:40 am. After breakfast, registration and balance payments, we will be ready to go swimming with whale sharks before the crowds in the area!
- Continental breakfast
- Certified guide in your language
- Top quality boats that have the best electronics, GPS and VHF radio for constant communication from sea to land
- Complete snorkel equipment 2.5 hours in whale shark feeding area
- Bottled water
- Drinks without alcohol
- Dock fee
- Photos and videos
- Tip (optional)
What he brings
- Passport or ID
- Comfortable clothes and shoes swimsuits
- Biodegradable Sun Protection Towe
- Money for souvenirs or photos
- No food allowed
- No glass bottles
- Only one plastic drink per person is allowed
- Ages: All ages
- No previous skills or experience required
4 days before and 4 days after the full moon expect to see more whale sharks than usual due to the release of spawning fish.
FULL MOON 2023
- May 5th
- 3 of June
- 3rd of July
- August 1
- August 30th
- September 29th
Why book with us? Does that make us different?
- We are registered with the Ministry of Tourism of Mexico
- We have a physical location with a radio base for permanent communication with vessels, not just ghosts on the web
- Our premium quality 33′ boats feature the best electronics, GPS and VHF radio for constant communication from sea to land. Rigorous and regular preventative maintenance ensures a smooth ride at all times
- Our friendly professional guides are multilingual
- WE START AT 7AM TO BE THE FIRST in the area. We try to locate our own whale shark to avoid other tourists
- This allows our clients to enjoy the adventure longer and provide a less stressful experience for the whale sharks
- We are a local family business that offers rates and customer service than the best larger corporate companies. We want to see you again!
- We believe in giving back to our community. With donations to various aid associations
- I have a question? call our experts