Go wreck diving in Cancun to discover an out of this world experience
We will take you to General Anaya, a C-58 minesweeper which unfortunately broke in half during hurricane Wilma in 2005 and now lays 85 feet under the surface. It turned out to benefit adventure divers because now they can enter parts of the wreck! During the winter months, the area gets crowded with eagle rays, imagine looking up as you reach the wreck and seeing dozens of them above you!
It’s not uncommon to see huge fish lurking in the chambers of the shipwreck too; they are home to all sorts of marine life.
This dive includes two tanks, so after exploring the wreck, your second immersion will be on a coral reef, Grumpin or Punta Negra. Both are 55 feet deep and are home to plenty of tropical fish, turtles, and more marine creatures.
$85 USD – per person (without equipment)
$95 USD – per person (renting equipment)
- Check in half an hour prior to departure.
- 2 tank Cancun dive to General Anaya, a C-58 minesweeper from World War II
- Your second dive will be on a nearby reef, at a depth of 17 meters (55 feet)
- Departs Wednesday and Friday at 8am
- 2 tanks wreck/reef dive in Cancun
- Scuba diving equipment
- Water and soda
Be 15 years old – divers over 65 yrs should present a recent medical form.
* any ‘yes’ answers require your doctor´s signature*
Present their Open Water Certification – junior divers are not permitted
Not included in the tour:
- Photos and videos
- Reef preservation fee ($15usd per person)